Despite the challenges that the year has presented, Kilfinan continued to focus on enabling our community to thrive and has reimagined our way of working. Here are some of our top 2021 highlights:
- Mentoring relationships flourished. Kilfinan managed 228 mentoring relationships, 68 of which were newly initiated this year.
- We are grateful for the support of over 200 volunteer mentors, all distinguished leaders in the corporate, public and social sector, who contributed the equivalent of $1.5 million in pro bono support to the for-purpose sector.
- We were thrilled to welcome Lesley Podesta and Maree Davidson AM to the Kilfinan team.
- We hosted eight events, which attracted a total of 242 participants. We are proud to partner with The Funding Network Australia to host skill building roundtable workshops for our mentees.
- Kilfinan released its first Impact Report, providing an insight into the outcomes experienced by our mentors, mentees and their for-purpose organisations.
- We are closing the year having matched over 415 mentorships across Australia since our launch in 2014.
From all the team at Kilfinan, we wish you a very happy, relaxed and safe festive season and look forward to working with you in 2022.