As 2020 comes to an end, we’d like to thank you for being part of the Kilfinan Australia mentoring community.
Despite the challenges of this year, Kilfinan Australia has made many strides in 2020:
- Nearly 20% growth in both mentoring relationships and the number of distinguished leaders participating as mentors.
- The equivalent of $1.36 million in pro bono support to the for-purpose sector in the past financial year alone.
- The launch of a Mentee Peer Groups Program which allows for-purpose leaders to connect, collaborate and strategise with each other, particularly throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
- The launch of our Pave the Way campaign to help us further our mission to strengthen the capacity of Australia’s for-purpose sector.
- Hosting 8 events which attracted nearly 230 participants.
- Surpassing the milestone of initiating and managing over 340 mentoring relationships between for-purpose CEOs and senior business leaders since our inception in 2014.
It is only through your support that we are able to continue the work we do. From everyone at Kilfinan Australia, we hope you have a happy holiday and look forward to working with you again in the new year.
Here’s to 2021!